NOTICE THAT A MEETING OF FRANT PARISH COUNCIL
WILL BE HELD AT BELLS YEW GREEN VILLAGE HALL ON WEDNESDAY
15TH OCTOBER 2008 AT 19:30
1. To receive apologies and
reason for absence (LGA 1972 s85).
2. Declarations of interests.
3. To approve the Minutes of the meeting held 17.09.08 and Planning meeting 29.09.08 as a true record (LGA 1972 Sch.12 s41).
4. To determine matters arising from the Minutes for updating and noting.
5. Open Forum – time limit 10 minutes.
6. Police Report.
7 To receive the County Councillor’s Report.
8 To receive the District Councillor’s Report.
9. Highways and Lighting issues.
9.1 To consider the benefit of painted gateways to identify entry to a village.
9.2 Update on the issue of traffic calming outside Frant Memorial Hall.
9.3 To review letter from Frant School on parking issues and consider request for funds towards new sign.
9.4 To consider street lighting maintenance contract.
9.5 To approve repairs to street lighting columns nos. 1 and 30.
10. Planning – To make recommendations about Planning Applications received.
11. Play equipment
11.1 To consider action following play equipment inspection report.
11.2 To approve new play equipment.
12.1 To review Internal Audit Plan
12.2 To review effectiveness of internal control
12.3 To note expenditure to date against budget
12.4 To consider recommendations from the Wealden Parish Remuneration Panel for member allowances 2009/10.
12.5 To consider subscription to Farming & Wildlife Advisory Group (FWAG)
12.6 To approve accounts payable.
13. Update on Parish Plan.
14. To consider request from WDC on review of existing Sites of Nature Conservation and addition of possible new sites.
15. Correspondence for noting.
16. Urgent issues at the discretion of the Chairman for noting or inclusion on future agenda.
Press and public are welcome to attend this meeting and an opportunity will
be given to ask questions or make statements
A copy of the minutes of this meeting will be displayed on the Council’s notice board or can be viewed here